- Filament Length: 250ft / 76.2m (why do we sell by length?)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (not chipped, can be used with almost all 3D printers). The 3-letter code printed on the spool will automatically set the correct extrusion temperature in the M3D software for the Micro, Micro+, and the Pro.
- Shore Hardness: 90A
- Material Density (ISO 1183): 1.19g/cm3
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 220 – 240°C
- Recommended Heated Print Bed Temperature: 45 – 60°C when used, but it is not required
- Recommended Build Surfaces: M3D printbed sheet, painter’s tape, glue stick, glass plate, PEI
- Other Printer Requirements: Part cooling fan