THE WORKHORSE EDITION IS HERE!
LulzBot has earned a reputation for having award-winning reliability in each of the amazing printers they produce, from the compact, easy-to-use Mini 2 to the powerful, engineer-tier TAZ Pro. With the TAZ Workhorse Edition, they’ve developed a 3D printer that’s inviting to hobbyists while also as tough as a manufacturing beast. The WorkHorse’s superior print quality and improved, strengthened frame design provide fans of the TAZ line with lots to be excited about, while the premium printing results due to the six years of material profile development turn the heads of anyone who needs the best results from their 3D printer.
The prints that come off the Workhorse are so excellent that these printers are used in-house to manufacture production-grade parts for the entire LulzBot line. The Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use.
With a premium E3D hotend and a print area of 11″ x 11″ x 11.2″ (280mm x 280mm x 285mm), the WorkHorse will earn its name as the next amazing machine from LulzBot.
TRUSTED INDUSTRY COMPONENTS FOR RELIABLE 3D PRINTING
LulzBot’s latest rendition to the TAZ series of printers boasts industry-leading, reliable components. The TAZ Workhorse comes stock with a genuine hardened steel E3D Titan Aero hotend. The E3D Titan Aero hotend is a compact extrusion system that packs a punch. Reaching temperatures of up to 300°, users can print with nearly every material, from PLA and ABS filament to advanced materials like polycarbonate and NylonX. The TAZ Workhorse’s belt-driven Z axis and rigid steel framing provides stability and defeats “z-wobble” which leads to cleaner prints and faster uptime.
OPEN SOURCE FILAMENT SYSTEM
LulzBot sticks true to their open-source filament system with the TAZ Workhorse 3D printer. Much like its predecessor and all LulzBot 3D printers, the TAZ Workhorse works well with a variety of materials, including advanced materials like NylonG, NylonX, Polycarbonate, and flexible 3d printing materials. With pre-configured material profiles, the TAZ Workhorse makes exploring new and advanced plastics easier than ever before.
SPEND MORE TIME CREATING WITH THE TAZ WORKHORSE 3D PRINTER
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse 3D printer’s modular bed and leveling system is ideal for creator’s or engineers that need high uptime and optimal output for their 3D printing projects. With a reversible glass PEI print surface, automated leveling, and even a cleaning system, users can rest assured knowing that the TAZ Workhorse’s hands-off experience will produce high-quality printed parts.
- Build Volume: 22,344 cm³ or 280 x 280 x 285 mm, 11.0” x 11.0” x 11.2”
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.5mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm (called 3.00mm)
- Nozzle Material: Hardened Steel
- Premium E3D Hotend with 360° cooling.
- Max Print Temp: 290C
- Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z wobble.
- X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation for 3D printed part accuracy.
- Maximum Movement Speed: 300mm/s
- Lightweight tool head design for faster, better-looking prints.
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate Glass with PEI Surface
- Strengthened Design
- Enhanced electronics for greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation and additional functionality.
- Get professional results every time automated X/Y/Z calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
- Power Requirements: 100VAC – 240VAC
- Power Output: 24v DC, 500 watts, 21 amps
- Dual z-axis limit switches for automatic x-axis gantry leveling.
- E3D Hot ends enable flexible materials down to 85A shore hardness.
- Pre-configured material profiles created by expert in-house technicians.