Ngen 3D printer filament is produced from amphora am3300 3D polymer by Eastman chemical company. it’s a true all-round material suitable for most day-to-day 3D printing activities. gen has a beautiful surface finish and offers a large working temperature range which helps produce reliable results.
I reviewed this filament in my flexible filament comparison video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXoiqWxPuwM
- Amphora Polymer will allow the user to produce 3D printed functional products in a safe way
- Good Dimensional accuracy and stability
- Low odor / styrene free solution
- Easy processing on many platforms
- High attractive Glossy surface